Saturday, November 22, 2008

You

There’s a time when we believe that everybody loves us,
There’s a time when we believe that everybody hates us,
Why does it have to be?
Like that, ohh like that?
You crossed your heart and promised me,
That everything’s alright,
But I am here as you can see,
Drowning in my tears
How could you do this to me?
I am so lonely, lonely, ohh lonely.
Co*
How can I trust you?
You never here when I need you,
The night I suffered without you,
Don’t want to make the same mistake,
Mistake, mistake,
I am so lonely, lonely, lonely.
People come and people go,
You never stick around,
I’ve waited you for a lifetime,
I hope you’re happy now,
It’s time I back off to leave you alone,
And I’ll never think of you,
Yeah i promise never ever ohh ever.
Co*
Co*
I should had never loved you,
Loved you, loved you, (no…no…)
And now I am free.

Written by LeeJoe
2008