Saturday, November 22, 2008

say alright

You, you come into my world,
The sun, the sun is shining to bright up our day,
The season’s changing,
The sun is setting,
You come and go as you please,
Do me a favor; don’t leave tracks in my heart,

Co*

Please don’t turn back now
The time is running out on me,
Don’t mind what they say,
Don’t care what they think,
Just promise me you’ll be right here,
Yeah I’ll do it, yeah I’ll make,
I’ll do it better and you’ll say ‘alright’

Please, don’t ever let me go,
Smile, turn around and give me your sweet smile.
Your grip is losing,
Your smiles are fading,
You’re flying high away from me,
Do me a favor, go tell the stars I say ‘hello’

Co*

Alright,
Don’t remember me,
If you don’t want to,
I’m sorry (sorry)
I can’t accept you,
Anymore (anymore)
Anymore (anymore)

Co*

You, you came into my world,
The sun, the sun is shining to bright up my day.



Written by LeeJoe
2008