Tuesday, March 26, 2013

All that I am

If my words are like water,
then they will flow out of my mouth
and evaporate into your mind
and condense into your heart,
hydrating it from its thirst.
Though, I am not always in control.
They might be polluted with sarcasm and cynicism
and might even drown you.

If my touch is like cold wind,
then it will cool your anger into forgiveness
and take you on a journey,
lifting you up onto the heavens.
Though, I am not always calm.
A tornado might come and wreck your life
and leave you spinning in the air,
until you will freeze to death.

If my gaze is like sun rays,
then it will help you grow as high as you might
and give life to your solar system
and bring you your rainbow after the heavy rain.
Though, I am not always warm.
They might shine so bright it will blind you
and you will sweat and melt,
you will decay and all that's left is dirt and nothing else.

So you see
I could be all of the nature's beauty
and I could be all of the nature's catastrophe.



Written by LeeJoe
2013