Friday, July 20, 2018

Life line

So there's this line, right?
It's black-- like really black black
And I keep thinking about it
Like what shape is it
Like it looks kinda thick
And it looks kinda long
And it looks kinda straight
But when I move a bit
It kinda looks thin
And maybe a bit short
And maybe a bit curvy
But then I move again
It looks a bit blue
Not like sky blue
But a new bruise kinda blue
And it looks kinda pretty
And I kinda wanna touch it
And I kinda wanna stretch it
And I kinda wanna make it like
Green or maybe orange or maybe yellow
But when I touch it I feel ticklish
And when I stroke it I feel feverish
And when I grab it I feel like choking
I don't like it hurting me
No I don't like the hurting
So I snatch it
And I squeeze it
And I stretch it
And I hit it
And I cut it in half.