Saturday, November 2, 2013

One way trip.

Hey,

Funny thing happened;
I thought I saw you at terminal A
when I was on my way to the ATM.
But I brushed it off because
I thought it didn't make sense--
for you to be here.

Then it happened again;
I thought I saw you at terminal B
when I was doing window shopping.
But I brushed it off because
I thought my head was playing me--
seeing you where ever I turn.

But guess what? it happened again;
I saw you at terminal C
when I was having my coffee at McCafe--
This time, I was so sure.
It took me few minutes to digest the situation--
But then I laughed--
I just realized something--
Something that I should have seen sooner.

You were never actually here.
You were always there with someone else.
Your lies had always been the grade A kind
and to you, I am only your plan B
but you hid it so well that I couldn't C.

Well then, you didn't see this coming did you?
Listen, you can wait at those terminals as long as you want--
because my flight just took off and it's a one way trip.

Good bye.